Technology knowledge,your smartphone is keeping you in danger

Dear friends welcome to my blog
cornerforstudent.blogspot .com

Today I have again brought a new article for you.In this article I have told you that how your smartphone is keeping you in danger by sharing your personal data to people without your permission.

Dear friends before starting my article I would like to tell you that you follow me .I always post on important topics.So if you follow me ,you will be in profit .

Dear friends now I start my article.Dear friends whenever you install an application in your smartphone you have to give some permission to that application.You can use that application only after giving that permission.

For example when you install a torch application it ask you to grant permission to access torch in your smartphone.

But friends nowadays it is been seen that some application ask for permission more than their requirements.For example a torch application in playstore ask you to give permission to access your phone contact.Friends you can think that this torch application should ask permission to access torch only on your smartphone but why it is asking to access your phone contact.Friends be aware of this kind of application and don't install any application that ask unnecessary permission.This application can share your personal data on your smartphone to other people whom you don't want to share your personal information.

So friends I hope you learnt something from this article so like it . 

If you have problem in understanding please comment me I will update my post so that you can understand fully .

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course