Top YouTube secret

Dear friends welcome to my blog
Today I am going to tell you a very interesting YouTube trick.Your face will absolutely shine after reading this interesting trick.I hope so .
Friends today all people use YouTube to play videos.And you know it very well that you can't play YouTube music in lock screen.When you lock your screen while playing YouTube music will stop playing.
Here I am going to tell you about an app through which you can play your YouTube music in lock screen also .I will also tell you how to use it by writing.If it will be possible I also try to make a video and I will give it's link at the last of this article.
The name of that app is Mozilla  Firefox.You can easily download it  from play store.Here I am giving an 
image  of the icon of the app so that you can identify that easily in play store . After installing open your app .Now you will see a search bar at the top of the homepage of this app.Now search the video which you want to see.Now lock your screen and you will see that your music won't stop playing .
Thanks for visiting my blog

Its video link-
https: //youtu.be/QBRutBsfzNESee you later 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course