Mobile trick , bring back your lost network

Dear friends today I have brought a new trick for you. In this trick I will tell you how you will bring back your lost network.

Dear friends sometimes your mobile network suddenly disappear while you do something in internet or you have make an urgent call .  At that time you become very angry.But you yourself know that you can do nothing.If you don't know any trick to bring back your network then you will have to wait for 10 to 20 minutes.So dear friends read this article till last and know how to bring your network back.It is  very simple .I hope  you will understand easily .

So let us start .....
Dear friends in our mobile there is airplane mode.We here use this airplane mode for this purpose .Dear.friends whenever your network disappear you pull your notification bar switch on airplane mode for about 10 to 20 second.Then switch off airplane mode and wait for few second .Your network will come soon.Notice one very important thing -if your mobile data connection will be on while switching to airplane mode it will automatically switch off.Then when you switch off airplane mode it will automatically switch on.

Dear friends as I know this trick work 95% .I knew this trick from my friend.I didn't believe first time but once when I was installing an app from playstore and my network had gone playstore suggested me this trick From then I was confirmed about it.Nowadays whenever my  network go out I always use this trick.

So frinds learn it and try it .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course