Now nobody can stop you from earning

Dear friends welcome to my blog
cornerforstudent.blogspot.com

Dear Mr today I am going to tell you how you will earn
Dear friends in this world there are only 2 things to earn.First is money and second is fame or name. Dear friends whatever I am going to tell you ,need patience.So keep patience and read this article till last .
Dear friends in this world many people born . When we talk about education who study, complete their school education have graduation and at last they get job . They spend their life but  simply.They don't think to do something special.Dear friends everybody earn some money and name but something is not enough.
Here my topic is nobody can stop you from earning.So I tell to about both things.Here I actually tell you how much you should earn and how . First of all I shall talk about fame., because I give more priority to fame and name from money .Dear friends you don't have to think to lead a simple life .You have to think something special and something unique.You have to think to get fame at state level then national level then international level.To earn fame all over the world you will have to think it .A person who won't think that he have to be famous then then he can't.We already know that goal is very important.
Here I have told you how much you have to earn fame.Now I will tell how you get it . Friends you sometimes noticed that you think I will show what I am .You think so when somebody consider you lower than him . Sometimes you incidentally get a lot of energy whenever you see inspirational videos or hear inspirational story.You become excited and think to prove yourself.But as time pass your energy starts losing slowly.Friends this energy is very important to get fame . Very important point is that you won't have to loss this energy.If your energy have come from an inspirational video then watch that video everyday .In this way it won't loss .If your energy have come from a story then read that story everyday.Maintaining energy only is not enough .You will have to do whatever necessary for that.Dear friends this goal require patience and it is a long time goal .In this goal you may succeed or not.Many people try hard and hard and their life finish but they are not able to achieve this goal.If you won't succeed even then be happy.
Dear friends you also have to choose a field.You only have to focus in that field.That field should have national and international platform to prove yourself.There should be also your talent in that field.
Dear friends if you want to get a lot of money then your job can't give you .You will have to do a side business.You will have to invest whatever you get from your job.One more thing I want to tell you that whenever you will be a famous person don't forget to get ads . Many company will offer you to advertise their product.And you can make good money from this.You may write book also because you will be a  famous and successful person so everyone will want to know you .In this way your books will be in great demand and you can make good money.
Thanks for visiting my blog
If you get inspired by my article then follow me because I often post this type of inspirational article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course