Success factor

Dear friends welcome to my blog
Dear friends today I am going to tell you about responsibility.Have you ever thought about the importance of responsibility.Dear friends this is a very important success factor.
Formula for great people
This has been an important formula for great people for all time.
You may see Barack Obama,Albert Einstein,etc.When they were in school they take small responsibility . This gave them power to take big responsibility.And now you see how big responsibility they have taken.If didn't take responsibility in their childhood they aren't able to take responsibility which they have taken.
My experience says that if anyone won't take responsibility in their childhood they won't be able to big responsibility in future.If they won't be able to take responsibility they won't become a great man .If anyone want to be a great man he will have to take small  responsibilities at home and school.
Dear friends I have ignored all the responsibilities I have been given in past .In present I lament for that.But now I have understood that taking responsibility gives us power .It makes a person able to take big responsibility in future.And it helps to become a great man like Barack Obama.
So friends from today I won't ignore any responsibility. I take all responsibilities that will be given to me.
I hope you have learnt from this and you also take responsibility from today.

See it's video-https://youtu.be/TpDPIjSCqXc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course