Beautiful health facts

"Heath is real wealth"
"Healthy mind in heathy body"

I think all of you know this saying very well.Dear friends today I am just going to tell you about a very common heath problem.You often face this problem.Here we will discuss about  facts related to this problem one by one .

     "Stomach ache"
Yes, stomach ache . Dear friends,it is very common and so I don't need to tell that what is stomach ache. Here I will only tell you about it's reason and it solution.

      It's reason
Dear friends when you don't drink enough water the undigested food material that travel through the intestine becomes hard.When the peristaltic movement of intestine push push this undigested food material ahead you feel pain in your stomach.Actually this pain is in your intestine but you feel as it is in your stomach .

      It's solution
Whenever you feel that there is pain in your stomach you just drink 2 glasses of water.The water make the hardened undigested food material soft and when the intestine push this soft food material you won't feel any type of pain.

Dear friends I have found it's solution myself.I have tried it many times .I hope you will also like my trick .

Thanks for visiting my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course