You can do everything, a motivational story

YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING
Hello everyone
Today I am going to tell you a story .Read it till last so that you can understand it and can take lesson from it .

There was a rich man . Very rich man .Once he invited all his relatives at home in a party.All his relatives joined the party .Enjoyed the party .At the end of the party ,rich man tried to get attention of his relatives and said “hey ,all my relatives ,listen to me .See the big swimming pool in the middle of my house .There are a lot of hungry crocodiles inside the swimming pool.Anyone of you have enough courage to cross this swimming pool?I will give him a big amount of money .”Nobody dare to cross the swimming pool.Suddenly a man jumped in the swimming pool and start crossing the swimming pool.Everybody was surprised .They all were thinking ,who the hell guy was he .They were thinking ,he might be a very greedy man so he jumped in the swimming pool for money keeping his life in danger.He tried a lot and finally crossed the swimming pool and had a deep breath.He thanked god .Now everyone had to know why he had jumped in the swimming pool keeping his precious life in danger .So they asked him.Then he replied,I didn't jumped in the swimming pool on my own .I was frightened too but somebody had pushed me from back .But whatever was the reason , I was in swimming pool filled with hungry crocodiles then .I had to save myself from them .So I struggled and finally I succeed .But now I have enough confidence to cross it again and again .I can cross it so many times .The rich admire him and give him his case .

Lession
Many times we want to do something in our life but we don't have enough confidence and so we don't do that . But from this story we learnt that before your first step you will have no confidence .But after your first step you will have enough confidence to do that.
So if you want to do something then take your first step then you can do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is motherboard?

what is m-learning or mobile learning

Important things to note before buying online course